This "Springlocks" page is considered as a Stub. We'd use your help for this wiki by expanding it.
While wearing Cool Cat (DSAF) or Spring Freddy (DSAF 2) there are numerous actions you can perform; some of them result in a springlock failure, where the player dies, and then gets subsequently fired by their boss.
In DSaF3 during the Evil Route, DaveTrap gives Jack a gift: A Fredbear suit identical to his SpringBonnie suit. The second Jack enters the suit, he is killed by the springlocks. Dave reveals this was intentional.
Things that can cause a springlock failure
- Failing to crank back the springlocks in time when equipping the suit.
- Urinating while in the suit.
- Wearing the suit while the Marionette is active.
- Doing a flip while in the suit.
- Refusing to follow the Phone Guy to his office.
- Failing to do the safety dance.