DirectDoggo is an indie game developper. He is know for developing the fanon series Dayshift at Freddy's based on Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.
For a long period of time, he disappeared of the Internet, deleting all of his profiles, including the GameJolts pages of the DSaF games (these being reposted by others peoples). It was believed that he left due to online harassment, his fans being for the most, disrespectful towards him.
He however, came back in 2018, revealing that he was in fact hospitalized for serious health issues, the lack of support from his GameJolt followers caused him to leave the Internet, wanting to be left alone.
DirectDoggo changed his username to DirectDogman on Gamejolt once he had returned as he could not access his DirectDoggo account. The DSaF games were re-uploaded on Itch.io.
- If you type in DirectDoggo as your name in DSaF then Phone Guy will just say borf and you will immediately get the Awesome Ending.
- However if you do this in DSaF 2 then DirectDoggo will appear and say he will delete the game and the game will close.
- DirectDogman's Twitter name is höund.
- DirectDogman doesn't get along very well with this wiki, due to leaks of DSaF 3 being posted on it.
- According to one of his Reddit's post, he has a boyfriend.